Find more great military and how-to books at http://www.carlile.media.
FROM BEGINNER TO BLACK BELT
Current edition: REPLACES the obsolete “Close Combat” manual / LINE system. All-new photograph illustrations – not the old version with line drawings.
The ideal foundation for any self-defense or close-quarters combat (CQC) training program: rigorously designed by the USMC’s world-class Close Quarters Combat experts to enable anyone of any ability to achieve lethal hand-to-hand fighting skills easily and rapidly, MCMAP takes martial arts from around the world and distills them into an unbeatable combination of core disciplines that will, with training, repetition and cultivation, enable you to defeat any opponent.
BUILD YOUR WARRIOR ETHOS
– Full-size format – BIGGEST edition available: 8.5″ x 11″ – clear, detailed print, no more tiny text!
– Complete & unabridged: 270+ pages
– Created & trusted by the US Marine Corps’ fighting troops – the tip of the spear in power projection around the world.
– “Batteries last hours, books last decades. Get the print edition!”
UPPER BODY STRIKES
LOWER BODY STRIKES
COUNTERS TO STRIKES
COUNTERS TO CHOKES & HOLDS
WEAPONS OF OPPORTUNITY
UNARMED VS HANDHELD WEAPONS
WARNING: Techniques described in this manual can cause serious injury or death. Practical application in the training of these techniques must be conducted in strict adherence with training procedures outlined in this manual. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The focus of Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) is the personal development of each Marine in a team framework using a standardized, trainable, & sustainable close combat fighting system. As a weapon-based system, all techniques are integrated with equipment, physical challenges, and tactics found on the modern battlefield. The MCMAP is designed to increase the warfighting capabilities of individual Marines and units, enhance Marines’ self-confidence and esprit de corps, and foster the warrior ethos in all Marines. The MCMAP is a weapon-based system rooted in the credo that every Marine is a rifleman and will engage the aggressor from 500 meters to close quarter combat. The MCMAP:
– Enhances the Marine Corps’ capabilities as an elite fighting force.
– Provides basic combative skills for all Marines.
– Applies across the spectrum of violence.
– Strengthens the Marine Corps warrior ethos.
– The motto of MCMAP best states the essence of the program: “One mind, any weapon.” This means that every Marine is always armed even without a weapon. He is armed with a combat mindset, the ability to assess and to act, and the knowledge that all Marines can rely on one another.
The Marine Corps was born during the battles that created this country. Drawing upon the experiences of the first Marines, we have developed a martial culture unrivaled in the world today. This legacy includes not only our fighting prowess but also the character and soul of what makes us unique as Marines.
Search for ‘CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY’ to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.
Information purposes only.
Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.